Read the topic, Discuss, Vote. The only winner of this game is the tribe! This game is best played with 3 or more people. 2 people will do, especially if just want to eat Suya Bros suya and yell out YOU DEY CRAZE?!
For ages 15+
How to play:
Free for all!
Game Master (GM)
Picks and reads the topics.
Moderates the conversation
Keeper of Time (KM)
Sets and monitors the timer
How to play
- The GM will pick and read the topics from the deck.
- Suggestion: Flip through the deck and pick 10 topics and have them ready before the game starts
- Everyone should listen carefully as the topic is being read out.
- KM will then start a timer for 3-5 mins
- Set the time the best for the size and energy of your group
- GM will decide who starts off the conversation.
- When you speak, state if you agree or disagree with the topic and why
- When the timer goes off, everyone except the GM has to close their eyes
- The GM will say, "VOTE"
- Using a thumbs up or thumbs down, everyone indicate wether or not they agree (thumbs up) or disagree (thumbs down) with the topic.
The tribe (majority) wins!
21+: losers take a shot