- 2-3 lb chicken wings
- 2-3 Tbsp Suya Bros suya spice
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch, optional
- 2 tbsp canola or vegetable oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken wings.
- In a bowl mix together suya spice and cornstarch
- Add the chicken wings to a ziplock bag
- Add oil to the bag and shake.
- Pour the suya spice and cornstarch mix into the ziplock bag and shake until all the chicken is evenly coated.
- Place the chicken wings in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not overcrowded.
- Cook the wings for 20-25 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking.
- Once done, the wings should be golden brown and crispy on the outside, and cooked to an internal temperature of 165ºF (75ºC).
- Place in a bowl and toss with additional Suya Bros suya spice
- Once cool enough to handle, enjoy the crispy and flavorful chicken wings.
These wings are simple to make and delicious! They are great meal prep or game day option. Try with some smoky jollof rice.